Sky Harbour features a community park for residents’ enjoyment. Shaded by numerous mature trees, the park is a wonderful environment for residents to relax and play. The park is located on the corner of Sky Harbour Dr. and Apollo Ct.
Please note that the use of all Sky Harbour amenities, including the community park, is restricted to residents who live within the Sky Harbour Homeowners Association area.
Community Park Features
The Sky Harbour community park provides several spaces for residents’ enjoyment:
- Shaded by tall, mature trees, the mulched playground caters to children of all age ranges and a standard swing set. Attending adults have a clear view of the play area from any of the shaded benches throughout the play area.
- The spacious picnic and grilling area features several picnic tables on concrete slabs and park grills.
- The park area, allows for residents to walk or jog, and leashed pets are always welcome too!
- Open green space gives residents space to relax or play a game of Frisbee.
Community Park Rules
When using the park, we ask that residents abide by the rules listed below to ensure the the enjoyment and safety of all community members.
- The park is open from dawn until dusk.
- The park is for the use of Sky Harbour residents and their guests only. Guests are considered to be:
- A relative who occasionally visits a resident of Sky Harbour
- A visiting friend of a resident
- A relative or friend here on vacation
- No loitering or abusive language will be allowed.
- Adult supervision is required. Children under 5 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Equipment is intended and provided for children 13 years of age or younger. Violators will be asked to leave.
- No skateboards or roller blades are permitted inside the park.
- Do not use play equipment improperly.
- Do not jump from equipment.
- No running, pushing, shoving, or other horseplay.
- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers allowed on premises.
Use equipment at your own risk. The Sky Harbour Homeowners Association is not responsible for accidents.